The Statistical Consulting Center of the UCLA Department of Statistics has the dual purpose of:
- Training graduate students in consulting work and real-life data analysis, and
- Providing statistical consulting and data analysis services to the UCLA research community and to the community at large.
- Assistance with all other consulting work for UCLA undergraduates and graduates is available upon a written approval by PI or advisor. Currently, we don’t provide assistance with homeworks or class projects.
Walk-in consulting, electronic consulting, and intake meetings are always free.
- The SCC walk-in office hours are now open for the Winter (beginning in week 2 of instruction). During this time you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by going through the main department.
- Mini-courses will be offered through UCLA Extension. More information on the classes can be found here. For enrollment use the following links: Track 1, Track 2 and Track 3.
- For updates on mini-courses and other Consulting Center news, find us on Facebook.